The Netherlands (Sept. 15, 2014) – Crowdsite – Europe’s largest online community of design, graphics, and software talent – has unveiled a new platform that meets the two biggest needs of small business project leaders: speed of use and information security. The improvements make it easier and safer than ever for small businesses to shape optimal projects by tapping into Crowdsite’s global 53359-strong freelancer base for logo, illustration, video, graphics, and app development needs.
The biggest logo design site from the Netherlands ontwerpen-voor-geld.nl is growing fast with his international brand Crowdsite. They already expanded to Germany with crowdsite.de, there they grow with 300% in the first 3 years and are growing to become Germans biggest website for design work or how the Germans call it ‘Logo erstellen‘ !
Today we like to point you to a great business solution we came across when searching for a designer for a new logo: crowdsite.com: a logo design contest website.
This is how you get a graphic design at crowdsite.com.
- You fill in a form with your specifications. Next you tell what you like and what you don’t like. It works well to give examples of what graphic/logo design you like. That will help the designers to understand how your logo should look like.
- You set the price (best is to follow the guidelines of crowdsite.com). They have defined three standard packages you can choose from.
- You make the payment via PayPal or Credit Card. As soon as the payment is finished your contest goes live.
- Designers start submitting their Logo Designs.
- You can give feedback to the designers and eliminate the entries that doesn’t meet your expectations during the contest.
- When the contest is over you select the winning entry, the winning designer uploads the files and he/she get paid.
Some benefits of placing a contest at crowdsite.com:
- You can choose from many entries (up to 150).
- Easy-to-use interface where you can communicate with the designers
- You can set the price yourself and a get a logo for an affordable price.
We think it is a need solution. And the best is still to come: crowdsite.com/logo-design just started and has a great introduction offer. When you choose the option contest with a guaranteed fee, crowdsite.com doesn’t currently charge a placement fee. It can save you some additional money.